Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Countdown to the Move: 43 days

First off, first post. I've tried to do this before, but without any real success. But then again, I've not had a huge move like this looming in front of me, one that will take me completely out of my element. This blog will keep friends and family up to date, I suppose

43 days: This is the amount of time I have to pack the house, the dog, the cats, and the wife into a rental moving truck and head on down to the Dirty South, a place I've never been to, never spent any time in.

I am going with an open mind, looking at it as an adventure, because, quite frankly, I don't think any other way would allow us to successfully transition. And besides, we're only there for 2 years at the most anyway. So we might as well get our adventure on.

1 comment: